Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dollars For Junk Cars Reviews | Cash for Cars Atlanta

We take service seriously!  Read a few of our client reviews to see why Dollars For Junk Cars is the best Cash For Cars Company in Atlanta...

Thank Dollars for cars/Junk cars. I called Dollars for cars/Junk cars over the phone and in less than 1hour their representative was outside my home. I was paid the exact money i wanted for my car and also had my car removed the same day at no additional cost to me. It couldn't be more better than this, keep the good work up Dollars for cars/Junk cars :):):)
-Kristen J.

I am very impressed. Great customer service! Great pay out for my car!! Great Company!!! I will use Dollars for Junk cars over & over again...
-Simon W.

Awesome cash for car company!!! Dollars for junk cars paid me $500 cash for my 1997 Honda Accord with bad transmission. OMG!!! It's unbelievable how fast, prompt & friendly this company demonstrated.
-Nina P.

When you want to deal with the best Cash for Cars company in Atlanta, call us.  We will give you top dollar and fast, free pick up of your junk car.  Call us now for a free quote.  Get fast cash for your junk car today. 

Dollars For Junk Cars | Cash for Junk Cars Atlanta
http://www.dollarsforjunkcars.com/Cash-for-Junk-Cars-Atlanta-GA.php
1-855-587-CASH (2274)
Cash for Cars Atlanta